• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:03:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

A Fishroom Christmas tale

Started by P4Angels2, December 07, 2013, 03:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

It is 18 days til Christmas and all thru the fishhouse  all the Angels were happy and snug as a mouse........

ok help me out with how this story goes

P4Angels

The fry where preparing to hang there stockings with the utmost of great care, knowing that in days the that jolly fatman soon would be there
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

..they knew they good, or a least not quite too bad, they ate all their brine shrimp and never looked sad...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

They come to the front glass and swim to and fro, hoping St. Nick hangs around and won't go.
Stripe says, "I'm good! I didn't eat my brother! And I'm also fast, not eaten by my Mother!"
Al says, "Hey! I am good too! And my eyes are pure red, not Carolina blue!"
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Ah, the elves were cleaning the tanks, while Santa fed the fishes...
waiting for Aron and Lori to show up to make their wishes....
Jan and Jon, hung stockings for the teeny little fry, and strung colored lights around the fish room, way upon high... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson