• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:19:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

125 Gal...

Started by Mugwump, November 25, 2013, 07:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've found the perfect spot for that 125 Gal from Steve. There's a built in recess 7' seat/bench...it's 20 1/2 inches deep....perfect, I'll check it out later and see if it needs any reinforcement ....likely not, this house was built with good lumber, and lots of it...if I remember, it has double 2 X 4 bracing...it, also, has hinged wood for the seating, creating storage under it's entire length...that are sectioned off by bracing.. ;D..I'll have to drill thru the paneling to get a power strip and air line over there..but that's an easy job......

the hard part will be getting that puppy down there...LOL..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's awesome Jon. good luck getting with everything. 
Scott

Mugwump

Seems that I may have found a place for the boxes, etc.....well maybe?....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson