• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:46:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 567
Total: 567

Swap Meet

Started by Ron Sower, November 24, 2013, 12:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

The Aquarium Cartel Swap Meet was yesterday.  You should have seen the angels that Aron & Lori had that went flying out by the bags full...! And I didn't know they had wings...!

It was a great event and we all had a lot of fun.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

there was a good crowd of people.... and lots of questions answered....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

What phenotypes are popular there?....what are the best sellers?...sounds like a real nice swap....customer banter is good.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Jon, I presume you're referring to the fish phenotypes, more specifically angelfish phenotypes, and not the phenotypes of the people!!

I observed a broad mix of hobbyist phenotypes from the very new to the very experienced; which is what's been the case in the last 3 swaps. I would think this is similar to any swap anywhere.

The customer banter in fact was constant. I always watch for that.

Aron & Lori, will you all have more fish by Feb 8 for the next one? I know they made a hit.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 24, 2013, 02:06:56 PM
Jon, I presume you're referring to the fish phenotypes, more specifically angelfish phenotypes, and not the phenotypes of the people!!

I observed a broad mix of hobbyist phenotypes from the very new to the very experienced; which is what's been the case in the last 3 swaps. I would think this is similar to any swap anywhere.

The customer banter in fact was constant. I always watch for that.

Aron & Lori, will you all have more fish by Feb 8 for the next one? I know they made a hit.

Angelfish, of course.. ;D I didn't think they was selling people...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

Had a great time with all that came out to this swap!! Loved meeting new people and seeing friends!!! ;D ;D ;D

Was almost like going to the Quad City swap!! busy but oh so fun!!!  There was a point that we had some action over a piece of drift wood that we had and had a little competition to see who wanted it the most!!!  :o :o ;D ;D