• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 12:03:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 575
Total: 575

Pauline?....

Started by Mugwump, November 17, 2013, 06:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.......haven't seen her around during the storms over there.....hope her power didn't blip out...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We're doing fine. Thanks for checking. A few things got blown around outdoors and power flickered on and off. We were lucky.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Same here....blew like hell. The weather station at NIU said wind speed was 3 mph....LOL..We're about a mile away and our backyard double bench was flying across the yard....LOL...leaves out front were blowing parallel about 6 feet off the ground, and tree limbs were snapping.....so much for high tech.. ;D I'll do a walk around and check the shingles later today.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

My husband said the same thing about having to check shingles. I'm taking my dog to the vet a little later this morning. I'll see what things look like in town.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

I have to check too.  I had one on the front lawn but I don't know if it's from my house or someone else's house.  It was a 1/2 shingle at that.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.