• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 11:42:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38

Tuesday stuff====>>

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2019, 04:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......so whatcha got going on folks?...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

.....LOL...that sounds like a plan....Manny came and sat on my chest and woke me up early this morn'n...demon....he's asleep now and I may go take an early nap and catch up on sleep too... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Kobe is already on standard time. He didn't wake up until 8:00 am.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Trying to figure it out...day is half gone and I've really just goofed off so far...I may decide to tackle cleaning and organizing my workshed...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....what a miserable day.....blah......now they're saying we might get snow next week.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Nope...didn't happen...so far I've done nothing today except confirm a speaker for our January meeting... huh

Stan and Barb will be here in a few minutes and we'll go to taco-Tuesday at Old Pueblo at 4...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...sometimes nothing really gets done here either.....but oh well  huh

the sun actually popped here for about..HMMmm....3mins...LOL.....temps are falling now...30's here we come.....charge !!!!!
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2019, 04:20:40 PM

the sun actually popped here for about..HMMmm....3mins...LOL.....temps are falling now...30's here we come.....charge !!!!!
I have places here thru November if you want to come down for a visit...it will be in the 70s... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 22, 2019, 04:22:10 PM

I have places here thru November if you want to come down for a visit...it will be in the 70s... ;)

....thanks Ron.....one of these days we'll be able to take you up on your kind offer.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2019, 04:26:17 PM

....thanks Ron.....one of these days we'll be able to take you up on your kind offer.... |^|
...just remember...we never know how many days we have left...love to have you and Wiggs...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 24, 2019, 02:07:17 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 22, 2019, 04:26:17 PM

...just remember...we never know how many days we have left...love to have you and Wiggs...

..thanks Ron, appreciate it  :)
Jon