• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:39:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

01/01/2016 coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 01, 2016, 06:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..what a great cup of coffee....MMmmmm.....slept in a bit..but not long enough... 8)

It will be just a lazy day here...we might make a big breakfast tho......?

Temp's 21deg's right now...brrr....maybe mid 20's for a high?....stay'n in.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

pot#2 here shortly......there will be no hurry to get roll'n around here this morn'n... ;D  it's going to be a good day... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2016, 06:41:57 AM
pot#2 here shortly......there will be no hurry to get roll'n around here this morn'n... ;D  it's going to be a good day... |^|

on pot #2 now while waiting for the rest of you sleepy heads to pop in....LOL....

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2016, 07:16:14 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2016, 06:41:57 AM

on pot #2 now while waiting for the rest of you sleepy heads to pop in....LOL....

Got coffee out of one of those Kuereg coffee makers.  Can't wait until I get home to make real coffee. [emoji19]
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Fresh coffee is done. I did enjoy a swig of some left over from last year.

Barb

Good morning and Happy New Year everybody!  Our 2015 wasn't too good, so we are hoping 16 will be much better.  We just had orange cinnamon rolls and coffee, tasty.  Cornish Game hens, stuffing, gravy and turnip greens tonight.   Some black eyed peas too, for luck.  Maybe this post should be in the feeding trough?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on January 01, 2016, 07:57:42 AM
Good morning and Happy New Year everybody!  Our 2015 wasn't too good, so we are hoping 16 will be much better.  We just had orange cinnamon rolls and coffee, tasty.  Cornish Game hens, stuffing, gravy and turnip greens tonight.   Some black eyed peas too, for luck.  Maybe this post should be in the feeding trough?
Barb

...sounds delicious !...we haven't had Cornish hens in ages... 
Jon

Ron Sower

Good morning ans Happy 2016 to everybody. (Sorry Barb. I probably should have quoted you!) :-\   I'm looking forward to a friendly and exciting year here with all you Mugwumpers. :) :) :)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Barb

Happy New Year all. Back home now. Real coffee brewing. Vikki is making some fried chicken, black eyed peas and kale. The kale is green for all the money I'm going to make this year.lol |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 01, 2016, 10:50:03 AM
Barb

Happy New Year all. Back home now. Real coffee brewing. Vikki is making some fried chicken, black eyed peas and kale. The kale is green for all the money I'm going to make this year.lol |^| |^| |^|

I have no clue what we're having..???.....but hamburgers sounds good?....easy too.... ;D....breakfast??
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm having chicken with lemon and caper sauce.

My horses got out this morning.  I cobbled the fence back together and got the tame one home.  The Mustang won't come until she's darned good and ready.  I'll try again after WC and again and again and again until she decides it's time to come home.  Carpenters take an extended vacation between Thanksgiving and New Years, alas.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Big pot of vegetable soup, I'm starting to feel a bit better.   ::)

Dennis

Rjb3

You can tell when I cook. . . . . . . Grilled cheese. Unless it's morning. Then it's scrambled eggs. LOL

Mugwump

We went with boigers, baked beans, and chips....and it was very good too...MMMmmmm
Jon

Ron Sower

I had small boiger and a chili-cheese-dog at Fatburgers tonight! Really healthy food!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron