• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 02:53:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 564
Total: 564

The bathroom uproar

Started by LizStreithorst, November 05, 2015, 10:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'll go look for the clip and post a link.  It was on NPR ATC, of course.  No snide remarks about how I spend most waking moments of my life listening to the radio, please.   
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 06, 2015, 07:25:59 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 06, 2015, 07:12:29 PM
Yup....it's sad...........plus we treat our vet's like dirt.....

It torques my a$$ every time I see one of those ads pleading for money for the Vet's, like the ASPCA or the Humane Society.  There should be a law that not 1 cent is spent on foreign aid until our service people are properly taken care of.....

Dennis

sorry...this confused me for a sec.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Here you go, gentlemen.  First part is how the VA is bad.  Second part is that it is getting better.
http://www.npr.org/2015/11/06/455049096/va-restores-benefits-to-vietnam-vet-after-believing-he-was-dead
Always move forward. Never look back.