• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 29, 2024, 04:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 153
Total: 153

T. G. I. F.

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2013, 05:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Isn't it great? 60's the other day, and 2 below now with snow later....the wind chills are brutal.
but....it's Friday...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It's too cold for me. I'm going to move a tank today and not much else. Might just stay in bed under the heated blanket all day. 
Scott

Mugwump

I have to go out in a few minutes....car's started and heaters on.... :D...then back to putz a bit...pitchers and catchers report soon, baseball and spring are on the way...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Same weather roller coaster here...  65 on Wednesday and 5 on Friday.  It's double digit below 0 with the wind chill...  brrrrr

With a bit of luck won't need to go out till mid week next week.  Some WEB work and weekend network maintenance to do, but I can do all that from home while still in my flannel pj's....  life is good! ;D

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 01, 2013, 07:17:53 AM
Same weather roller coaster here...  65 on Wednesday and 5 on Friday.  It's double digit below 0 with the wind chill...  brrrrr

With a bit of luck won't need to go out till mid week next week.  Some WEB work and weekend network maintenance to do, but I can do all that from home while still in my flannel pj's....  life is good! ;D

Dennis

Love that working in pj's thing. Lol.  Pre-retirement I used to be able to do that. Used to joke with the boss about having to get a new bathrobe if we ever went to video conferencing.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Wow....it's up to 3 deg's now..wind chills still double digit below '0'....
Jon

Barb

You folks up in the frozen north try to stay warm!  Cold here but nothing like what you all have.  But things do balance out,  in the middle of summer we are suffering with high heat and high humidity and hurricanes.  I think summer in your areas are much more comfortable?
Barb

ilroost

HAD TO WORK OUT IN IT TODAY.
Can't seem to get warmed up now

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 01, 2013, 06:03:15 PM
HAD TO WORK OUT IN IT TODAY.
Can't seem to get warmed up now

When I used to work in it, I'd take long hot showers....worked wonders....
Jon