• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 01:22:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 359
Total: 359

New Faithful

Started by LizStreithorst, March 30, 2015, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I bought her today.  I got the one you suggested, Mug.  She's beautiful.  A sleak black beauty. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 30, 2015, 03:11:21 PM
I bought her today.  I got the one you suggested, Mug.  She's beautiful.  A sleak black beauty.

.... ;D...and pics???..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll have to download Microsoft Office Picture first.  It's the only one I'm smart enough to use.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 30, 2015, 04:28:03 PM
I'll have to download Microsoft Office Picture first.  It's the only one I'm smart enough to use.

cool..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Is she not lovely?

Mugwump

Most excellent  ;D   24" screen? 
Jon

LizStreithorst

LizStreithorst

I bought a printer too, and a big extra ink for it, and a flash drive, and an optical mouse and a mouse pad.  I'm a happy camper.  Next Monday I'll have the DSL people come down and install a reasonable internet connection.  I can't wait to be rid of this piece of shit satellite connection.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Barb

Wow Liz, very nice!  I will send you an email later, when I have a chance to sit down a bit.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I know that this is very shows how silly I am but I looked forward all day to coming home to her :-[

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 31, 2015, 03:56:54 PM
I know that this is very shows how silly I am but I looked forward all day to coming home to her :-[

I'll bet it's quite a bit quicker than 'old faithful'...huh?   ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

And I was blaming the slowness on the crappy satellite connection ::)  It was all due to Old Faithful.  At least she kept working for me despite her old age.  She was 12 years old.  I was faster 12 years ago myself.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 31, 2015, 04:44:01 PM
And I was blaming the slowness on the crappy satellite connection ::)  It was all due to Old Faithful.  At least she kept working for me despite her old age.  She was 12 years old.  I was faster 12 years ago myself.

LOL....me too  ;D....now wait til you get the broadband installed.....the difference will blow your socks off.... 8)
Jon