• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 09:08:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 81
Total: 81

Is it safe to say that..

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2014, 06:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...this is Saturday??? ;D ....more coffee............................
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's gonna be a great weekend, my oldest grandson is here for the weekend.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 10, 2014, 06:44:40 AM
It's gonna be a great weekend, my oldest grandson is here for the weekend.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

....super ;D I think that we may be planting veggies???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Yes, it's really Saturday Jon.  ;D ;D ;D

I'm waiting for the mailman to deliver my worms from Liz.  Local post office confirmed that they're on the truck, out for delivery.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Happy Saturday! 80 degrees here. Baggy shorts and loose shirts are my dress code for the immediate future. LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..garden's fenced, and planted....grass is cut, after a side trip to NW Rockford to get a new cable...that snapped about half way through the mowing...ggrrrrr.....Jan's been tinkering out there most the day...we just came in...I'm pooped...
Jon

b125killer

I went to my grandma's today. I rebuilt her picnic table. It's a big table with a steel  I beam frame and wood top and 4 wood benches that's all connected. Then I cleaned her gutters, mowed  the lawn, and trimmed some bushes for her.
Now she's talking about redoing her roof. I told her I love her but it's time for me to go. We put the roof on 15 years ago and didn't think she would still be in the same house by the time it needed it again. I guess she should of spent a little more money on better shingles. 
Scott

b125killer

I also got wood for my next stand. I'm going to build the bow front stand myself. I got it all figured out how to get the radius and I'm pretty sure how I want it. Just hope it can hold the 1800 pounds. It's going to be made out of 2x6 2x4 and 3/4" ply. I'll post pics as I go.
Scott

BallAquatics

wsantia1

Willie

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 11, 2014, 08:57:52 AM
Thanks for this link Dennis.

My pleasure Willie.  There seems to be a great deal of misunderstanding of just how strong framing lumber really is out on the Internet.  A quick Google search will return people building racks for 30 gallon tanks that would support a full-size SUV. LOL

Dennis

b125killer

I got the top and bottom done for the stand.  It wasn't fun cutting the radius in with my little jig saw. It turned out great I got the radius perfect.

I know what you mean Dennis.  I have one of those stands that could hold a SUV. It should be able to hold 6000 pounds.
Scott

BallAquatics

That looks great Scott.  You did a fantastic job getting a nice smooth cut.

Dennis

Mugwump

WOW.....nice job there.......sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Looking good Scott.  That's going to be quite a good looking setup.
Willie