• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:07:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 340
Total: 341

My Drunken Red Neck Friends

Started by LizStreithorst, November 19, 2012, 03:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I've needed a round bale for the horses for several weeks.  I can't get it myself because I have a van rather than a pick-up.  I have a friend, the other groomer in town, who drives me to pick it up and we roll the bale off the truck into the shed.  Due to one thing and another it took until today to get it done.  I didn't know that she and her friend would show up fully in the bag.  I drink too much, but these girls were many sheets to the wind at 1 in the afternoon!

The driver was sluring and swerving.  Thank God I'm in the country where there are few cars.  Long story short, the bale is under the shed without incident.  It took 3 manly women, one who was the drunk driver, to get that bale in place.  I give the greatest credit to the durnken driver.  She knows how to maeuver a round bale into a tight place with her truck. 

The experience was interesting, but not so interesting that I'd like to repeat it.  I hope the girls make it home safely.  It's all country out here; surely they will.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Ah 'the girls'....LOL....I love it when a plan comes together.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Jo

JR

We all need a few Red Neck Friends. Makes life interesting.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

I called the drunkest one.  They got home fine.  She's a good driver.  She used to drive a semi.  I was concerned for them and anyone in their path, though.

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on November 19, 2012, 08:26:54 PM
Oh, so these ladies are plumbers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........I refuse to comment further....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on November 19, 2012, 08:32:50 PM
Quote from: Frank The Plumber on November 19, 2012, 08:26:54 PM
Oh, so these ladies are plumbers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........I refuse to comment further....

I can't top that one either.