• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 02:17:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 184
Total: 184

Monday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, December 26, 2016, 06:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning everyone... 8)

...great coffee here... |^|...it's in the low 40's headed for about 50deg's today.....it's a foggy, misty mess out there at the moment....a Sassy 'mud day' for sure....

..this will melt off most the snow leaving it rather bleak looking...

..anyway, time for more coffee..and pot #2..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee is great today. Got home last night from a great weekend with the family.

The weather is going to be great today with temps in the 50s. I think I heard the weather folks say we may get into the 60s by the end of the week. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 26, 2016, 06:52:44 AM
Good morning all. Coffee is great today. Got home last night from a great weekend with the family.

The weather is going to be great today with temps in the 50s. I think I heard the weather folks say we may get into the 60s by the end of the week. |^| |^| |^|

...60's  huh.....you lucky dog....LOL   hopefully sunny too, right ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 26, 2016, 07:07:38 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 26, 2016, 06:52:44 AM

...60's  huh.....you lucky dog....LOL   hopefully sunny too, right ?

lol. I bet it rains. huh
Willie

LizStreithorst

Another shorts and T shirt day here ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 26, 2016, 08:37:17 AM
Another shorts and T shirt day here ;D

...well someone gets nice weather....LOL....enjoy!
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 26, 2016, 10:52:39 AM
Generator goes vroom vroom ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

.....just clean gas ?.....glad it's purring along now... |^|
Jon

wallace

High of 33 expected today. Drab conditions.

I attached a proper ground wire to the generator yesterday.

There is a 90 gallon display tank in the dining room that nobody looks at, and its 40 feet from the storage barrels, a pain to work on and I'm not into display tanks anyway, so I need to siphon all the gravel and pull the plants and move it into the fishroom where it belongs. The problem is there isn't any room in the fishroom.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on December 26, 2016, 11:57:46 AM
High of 33 expected today. Drab conditions.

I attached a proper ground wire to the generator yesterday.

There is a 90 gallon display tank in the dining room that nobody looks at, and its 40 feet from the storage barrels, a pain to work on and I'm not into display tanks anyway, so I need to siphon all the gravel and pull the plants and move it into the fishroom where it belongs. The problem is there isn't any room in the fishroom.

...there's always room in da fish room.... |^|....
Jon

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..sun's out and 47deg's....heats off and a couple windows open for a few.....fresh air feels good in here  |^|

..we'll be closing it up shortly tho.....still pretty chilly out there and the winds picking up some...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 26, 2016, 01:22:43 PM
..sun's out and 47deg's....heats off and a couple windows open for a few.....fresh air feels good in here  |^|

..we'll be closing it up shortly tho.....still pretty chilly out there and the winds picking up some...

That 60 (actually 64) degree forecast is for tomorrow but there will be some showers in the morning. 8)
Willie