• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 03:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 540
Total: 541

PB Marble vines....

Started by Mugwump, November 22, 2014, 07:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Caught these this morning...the wigglers are really going to town in there....there's a bunch in a pile beneath that two.....tank to the left are The D/Z pb/pb X S/Z S/+ pb/pb fry ....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

JC

Mugwump

Thanks folks.....something about fry that makes them mesmerizing too....I stood and stared at the sight for quite awhile, even tho it's by far not the first time that I've seen it....it's something you don't see when the parents raise them....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That is really cool.  Sometimes I miss caring for a spawn......
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I wish you'd do it, Pauline.  Aquabid can best friend and I can teach you how to ship.  But you do have to eather be hard or willing to give away in bulk to deal with the demand for tank space.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Thanx, Willie.....get those tanks set up... ;D....ahem....you too Pauline... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on November 22, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Willie???  Ahem, Pauline???  I expect that the reason you didn't mention Liz is the fact that aside from you, it goes with out saying she will get the best of the best of the best of the best.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 22, 2014, 05:06:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 22, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Willie???  Ahem, Pauline???  I expect that the reason you didn't mention Liz is the fact that aside from you, it goes with out saying she will get the best of the best of the best of the best.

Of course, you get the first box out the door... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Thank you.  Time is not of the essence.  Quality is of the essence.  As long as I'm first on the list after you, I suggest that you take your time selecting.  (Have you ever sold fish to such a PITA, Mug?  I haven't ;D :-*)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 22, 2014, 05:23:06 PM
Thank you.  Time is not of the essence.  Quality is of the essence.  As long as I'm first on the list after you, I suggest that you take your time selecting.  (Have you ever sold fish to such a PITA, Mug?  I haven't ;D :-*)

I will not answer that...... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Tomorrow I'll blast the rest off the slate and tidy up the tank better...... ;D..watching them grow and get ready for free swim, I'm thinking they should be up by Wednesday....give or take, Tuesday wouldn't surprise me any, as they look very active and healthy...

note to self, make more bbs.....lots
Jon

LizStreithorst

Please keep us up to date on everything.  You know how long I've been yearning for these.  I've been yearning from the time I decided that you would never sell me the pair.  Please know that I will be a constant thorn in your side about these.  Once you satisfy me, you'll be off the hook for a long time.  (This must be the oysters talking ::) )

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 22, 2014, 06:49:18 PM
Please keep us up to date on everything.  You know how long I've been yearning for these.  I've been yearning from the time I decided that you would never sell me the pair.  Please know that I will be a constant thorn in your side about these.  Once you satisfy me, you'll be off the hook for a long time.  (This must be the oysters talking ::) )

Oh, off the hook...cool....then I won't bring up mystery spawn 2.....cool  ;D
Jon