• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 07:37:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 410
Total: 410

ALBINO DANTUM SPAWN

Started by ghonk, June 15, 2014, 05:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Greg....have you ever raised albino spawns in the past.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ghonk

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 30, 2014, 07:51:39 PM
Greg....have you ever raised albino spawns in the past.

I tried,the plats and pinoys couldn't have been a bigger dissaster.Easily 2000+ albino fry and they ALL died from starvation,could not get them to feed,or at least not enough to survive.All the albinos were from het albino pairs,so propably 10,000 total fry.

I did manage to raise about 30-35 het pb albinos,until i realized none of them had ventrals,almost made me sick when i had to pitch them.

I did raise a  FEW golds,including some veils,and they had nice ventrals.
Must have been an accident.  :)

PaulineMi

Well the success you had with these must have made all the hard work worth it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

PaulineMi

Greg in a previous exchange we talked about the short ventrals my Dantums had in the beginning.  So you don't have to worry if yours start out a little odd here's what they look like today:

ghonk

I should have some available soon.
Might also be interested in trading some for tank raised.
Sta Isabel 
RED BACK Manacapuru
REAL Rio Nanay