• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:32:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

Sunday, Day of Rest

Started by LizStreithorst, June 07, 2020, 10:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I'm resting too darned well so far this morning.  I walked out to the garden and inspected the plants.  I harvested more zucchini that I need to figure out to do with.  I'll have to make a good vegetable soup soon.  It will help get rid of the bounty for a while at least.

Then I sat in the chair outdoors and admired birds at the feeder, chickens pecking around, and my beautiful flowers.  My pholx has started wanting to bust out all over.  They really put on an all-round show.  Not only are they a stuffing vivid purple, but they are always full of butterflies.  That means a double show!

I'm gonna change water in the office Rainbow fish tank, then get a bath, get dressed, put the pile of dirty dishes in the dishwasher, put some laundry on, and get some other house work done.  It will be a good day for it today as the big bad front is coming in later today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...Front moving in?...spawns on the horizon?...

...putting final touches on couple other little dragonstone re-creations I'm doing for Rob with his stone...he's coming to get them today...

...gonna fix up some wonderful cereal...an eat it outside on the carport with my Lucy...temps are low in the mornings right now...

... WC the Congo tank and the 24G later today....

...more berried blue shrimp last night...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey everyone. It's been a great weather day so I've just been hanging out on my front porch looking at some plants I bought yesterday and letting the day go by quitely.

I've made it down to the fishroom/basement now and I think it's time to start tidying and organizing stuff down here while my fish are back on a breeding sabatical.

Making some burgers and fries for dinner. I haven't had that for a while. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi all!  No day of rest for me.  Just more work, helping Bill all morning then my mom most of the afternoon.  It is 3:30 now, maybe I can sit down awhile under my sun room fan and rest.  Iced coffee is fabulous! Liz, I will keep an eye on your weather, hope it isn't too bad.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Well, we've had a little bit of wind, but pleasurable not dangerous.  We have had nothing but  just a shower.  No heavy rain at all.  Right now it's just calm and overcast.  A bit disappointing, but at least I haven't had to turn on the AC due to the strong breeze.
Always move forward. Never look back.