• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 06:46:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 561
Total: 561

King of the posters.....

Started by BallAquatics, March 06, 2013, 08:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

As Jon sits atop the list of posters on the site, his new avatar is very fitting.  Our fearless leader, King of the posters!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Woof Woof and a big thumbs up. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

OH NO..Dennis you shouldn't have said that it will go to his head that he is "THE" king...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 07, 2013, 02:54:31 PM
OH NO..Dennis you shouldn't have said that it will go to his head that he is "THE" king...

fat chance of that..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

derick

leading from the front.  :)

thumps up to you jon.
Derick

greydragon

me i just hatched in to a fry    lol

Barb

So, correct title is King Jon??
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on March 10, 2013, 09:24:13 PM
So, correct title is King Jon??
Barb

naw....LOL...just some angel nut that enjoys the banter amongst friends... ;D
Jon

derick

banter is great and something everyone enjoys i think.  :)
Derick