• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 06:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 563
Total: 564

Friday pregame chow...

Started by Mugwump, October 28, 2016, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Kielbasa and whatever....LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on October 28, 2016, 03:11:22 PM
Kielbasa and whatever....LOL.....

Update..... ;D found some kraut  ;D.....MMmmmm....and a big can of peaches too.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Fried fish & chips off the fish truck at the park. It is the freshest and tastiest fried fish I've had in a long while and the fries are nice & crispy just like I like them.

I don't normally like coleslaw but they make a chipotle slaw that is the best slaw that I've ever had. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 28, 2016, 05:49:31 PM
Fried fish & chips off the fish truck at the park. It is the freshest and tastiest fried fish I've had in a long while and the fries are nice & crispy just like I like them.

I don't normally like coleslaw but they make a chipotle slaw that is the best slaw that I've ever had. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

That does sound good.... |^|

I remember getting the fresh fried fish out on 'Fisherman's Wharf' in SF....fresh sour dough bread, and a brick of great very sharp cheddar....MMMmmmm
..and a nice cold beer to wash it down too.....
Jon

waterboy

I had left over pork tenderloin and baked apples.  Found a recipe using strawberry jam in the baked apples.  Didn't have any strawberry jam so I used some of the wife's raspberry jam.  Cut em in half, scoop out the core, fill with raspberry jam, top with brown sugar and some other stuff. Boy were they ever good. 
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.