• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 11:36:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

Went to the foot doc today....

Started by Ron Sower, March 11, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

..and we went over all he's going to do to my foot while I'm knocked out on the 24th. If you guys don't know, I was a biology major and took tons of lab courses thru my masters degree & taught lab courses for many years in a community college. Did a lot of dissecting. Even would take a packed lunch and eat it while I was dissecting a cat or dogfish shark or something....BUT, today as he was going over where he was going to cut, and lay the skin open, and carve, and shave off the bones, and rework them, and scrape cartilage, and drill holes in the ends to get the blood flow to the right places....I got creepy crawlers going up and down my back!!!  It's been a lonnnng time!  Scarey!

Well, I froze some of the brownies Wiggs made and Mugs sent me....they'll help me recuperate!  I gotta say, when Jon pays off a wager, he does it right! He sent me a huge box of brownies and cookies!  I gained 5 pounds just opening the package and staring at the bounty!  They are so good!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Doc's have a quaint way of describing their carving skills, eh?....it'll be done and over with soon, then you'll have some great med's for a few days ;D ;D ;D.....

LOL....yep, I saved some to eat here too...MMMmmm....My lovely bride can make some great stuff....her cakes are to die for yummy too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 11, 2014, 06:46:50 PM
Doc's have a quaint way of describing their carving skills, eh?....it'll be done and over with soon, then you'll have some great med's for a few days ;D ;D ;D.....
Yup! Picked up the meds yesterday!

LOL....yep, I saved some to eat here too...MMMmmm....My lovely bride can make some great stuff....her cakes are to die for yummy too.. ;D

Yup! Deeelicious!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron