• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:22:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 323
Total: 323

Hmm weather

Started by P4Angels2, March 08, 2014, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Lemme work on the graphic a lil yet. I just SLAPPED those together as a kinda ha ha followup on "Mugwumps House OF Horny Angels" joking.

Im open for design ideas, so if you have some toss them out here.

wiggs

Ed, I like a blue shirt with white letters and the house with the Angels. The angels could be a different color, if possible, but with Mugwumps house of HAPPY angels. We have to keep it "G" rated, the swaps are family affairs.  ;D ;D ;D    Jon what do you think?
Jan

LizStreithorst

Nobody would wear my image in public but me.  I'll have to PM you the pic.  It's innocent enough  Just Angels with wigglers on an object most folks don't keep in their tank.  It will make you laugh (at least that's my intention)
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wiggs on March 09, 2014, 05:45:56 PM
Ed, I like a blue shirt with white letters and the house with the Angels. The angels could be a different color, if possible, but with Mugwumps house of HAPPY angels. We have to keep it "G" rated, the swaps are family affairs.  ;D ;D ;D    Jon what do you think?

If ya'll go G rated I'm out :'(

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 09, 2014, 05:48:56 PM
Nobody would wear my image in public but me.  I'll have to PM you the pic.  It's innocent enough  Just Angels with wigglers on an object most folks don't keep in their tank.  It will make you laugh (at least that's my intention)

LOL...I know what that pic is....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 09, 2014, 05:50:38 PM
Quote from: wiggs on March 09, 2014, 05:45:56 PM

If ya'll go G rated I'm out :'(

ahem, I'm hoping both shirts can be made available....the current designs fine with me...if we go 'a la carte'n' them all, it becomes kinda labor intensive..??...up to Ed, he's got the press/tools/etc...

changing the shirt color might be an option tho...??...to me the black is cool...or another loud color....white letters lose their impact....'happy'...you mean 'hippy' angels? ;D...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I know you know.  As innocent as it is, nobody would wear it in public but me.  Not everyone gets my scene of humor.

LizStreithorst

wiggs

O.K.  I give, let Jon decide, ::) I thought they were for the swaps.
Jan

LizStreithorst

I'd like to suggest a change of wording, if I might...Rather than "Mugwump's Horny Angles" would it not be better if it said, "Mugwump' Horny Fish"?  the pic of Angels would convey what fish we're mostly in to.  We breed other fish that are compatible with Angels.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 09, 2014, 06:04:06 PM
I know you know.  As innocent as it is, nobody would wear it in public but me.  Not everyone gets my scene of humor.

nothing wrong with your humor... ;D.....hell, you should have that on your 'nite time' shirt... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

:-*  If I could buy an entire order of them I would do it.  It's about 2,763 on my "must have" list.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 09, 2014, 06:18:54 PM
I'd like to suggest a change of wording, if I might...Rather than "Mugwump's Horny Angles" would it not be better if it said, "Mugwump' Horny Fish"?  the pic of Angels would convey what fish we're mostly in to.  We breed other fish that are compatible with Angels.

LOL...."Mugwump's Horny Angles"is fine.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

It'll work for me too, boss :)