• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

When was the last time====>

Started by Mugwump, February 27, 2014, 05:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

It's not very hard to add a door opening Jon, even to a load-bearing wall.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 01, 2014, 09:11:04 AM
It's not very hard to add a door opening Jon, even to a load-bearing wall.

Dennis

Part of the concrete foundation wall runs along the back of the garage...LOL..and I'm low on C4.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

That's how mine is too, I think that's pretty much standard.  Keeps the water from running in under the door every time it rains.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 01, 2014, 09:32:57 AM
That's how mine is too, I think that's pretty much standard.  Keeps the water from running in under the door every time it rains.  LOL

Dennis

LOL...mine's over about two foot tall along there... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

forgive my ignorance.  What is C4?

Dennis, the green house idea sounds fab.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 01, 2014, 05:09:42 PM
forgive my ignorance.  What is C4?

Dennis, the green house idea sounds fab.

C4.....plastic explosive......military grade...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Not the answer I excepted, but I asked and now I know.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

Mine is a work in progress....  We tare down about once a year.. Clean all the tanks... Last time for a major system change was adding a drip system to the f/r.   Alot of work and planing.. Drilling and painting done to make that dream a reality.... In the end I wish I would have done that from the start...  I used a 1 in drain pipe for the waist water a nd wish I would have gone with 2".  That is on the list of stuff to fix but not a Priority...  What's next hmmm only time will tell....

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...