• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 10:50:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 319
Total: 320

Congrat's Dale jr....

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2014, 06:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

sschind

Geeeeeze Jon, can't you get ANYTHING right? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

BallAquatics

They have gutted NASCAR to the point they shouldn't be allowed to call it racing.....

Dennis

Mugwump

bite me, Steve  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....the racing is horrible but I'm still glad 'jr' won...I only go to Joliet to watch the 'indy cars' when a buddy throws tickets my way....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

I do miss the old days. It just not the same. Back in the day I would go to at least 5 races a year. I was at daytona when we lost Dale in 01. Have not been to a race for ten years.  I am glad Jr. won. He will never be like his daddy
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 24, 2014, 07:26:45 PM
I do miss the old days. It just not the same. Back in the day I would go to at least 5 races a year. I was at daytona when we lost Dale in 01. Have not been to a race for ten years.  I am glad Jr. won. He will never be like his daddy

Nope he won't...and I don't believe that he wants to be either....otherwise he'd drive a lot harder/meaner than he does now.....he's ok the way he is.....just 'jr'...
   I used to watch the dirt track races too, growing up....whole different bit of driving, and mentality...
Jon

Ron Sower

I was in the garage section where they keep the cars before the races start at a race in Charlotte one time when I saw Dale Earnhardt. I asked him "Could my brother-in-law get a photo of me with you?...I don't think it'll hurt your image any!"  God, I was a smart ass back then! I'm lucky he didn't deck me.  He was a good sport though and we did the photo together.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron