• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 04:20:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68

Thank goodness Jon doesn't have this on his tanks

Started by P4Angels2, February 11, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Ya know, actually I could use a few of those....LOL ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

LizStreithorst

I love them!!!!!!!!  Surely their not really for sale somewhere?
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Ron Sower

A buddy and I set up a 55g tank in our community clubhouse and I was thinking I might need something like that on the sides of the tanks...! So far so good though! No one messing with it....yet.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2014, 06:38:20 PM
A buddy and I set up a 55g tank in our community clubhouse and I was thinking I might need something like that on the sides of the tanks...! So far so good though! No one messing with it....yet.

Better put an alarm on it...LOL...someone will toss in a goldfish.....betcha ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nobody comes in my fish room I don't trust.  I just want one because it reflects my default attitude.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Jon, you dang hero.  You've made me happy.  I don't know how you manage to know everything, but you seem to.   :-*  It will compliment my tank decorations :-[ 

LizStreithorst

I want the second one for sure.  It's more "me".  I don't have much wall space.  I think I'll hang it from the ceiling just after you step down into the fish room.  I want it to make an artistic statement like the rest of my weirdo "art"  I sure wish I could have bought that fish thing on deviant art.  I'd have sacrificed tank space to display that one.

Mugwump

LOL....those are the links to Lori's original pics that they put up.....I don't know if she/they have any more different ones, or not....???.....maybe??
Jon

LizStreithorst

Who is this Lori?  From the look of the pic in the link I don't think that I could blow it up to at least 12X12.  That's the size I need.  I saw writing in the lower left but couldn't read it.   Please tell me that's a copyright.

Mugwump

Lori is Aron's wife....'Passionate 4 Angels'.....she's 'P4Angels2' handle here....
Jon