• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 09:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 40
Total: 41

Just another Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, February 01, 2020, 04:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....it's been snowing all night....the sound must have kept me awake...LOL...slept like crap....

..lots of early putz'n.... then company dropping by later this afternoon.....maybe I can get a nap in there somewhere  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Not just another Saturday here. I have a spawn of Koi wigglers. Lots of whities in the spawn but at least 50% was viable.

Even better is the spawn of Plats I pulled last night. So far only 2 white eggs out of between 500 and 1000 eggs.

This is the first time in almost 3 years that I had multiple spawns at the same time and it's been about a year since my last spawn.

Needless to say I am pretty excited this morning.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 01, 2020, 05:43:56 AM
Not just another Saturday here. I have a spawn of Koi wigglers. Lots of whities in the spawn but at least 50% was viable.

Even better is the spawn of Plats I pulled last night. So far only 2 white eggs out of between 500 and 1000 eggs.

This is the first time in almost 3 years that I had multiple spawns at the same time and it's been about a year since my last spawn.

....cool beans  ;)....remember how to make bbs  huh LOL

...let me know when the plats are ready  :)....been some time since I've had plats around here... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2020, 05:48:20 AM

...let me know when the plats are ready  :)....been some time since I've had plats around here... |^|

Will do. I've been making the bbs for a while now. Remember I've been feeding some Goldeneye Dwarf Cichlids for a month now. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Today will be a good day.  I found my vape!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 01, 2020, 05:52:24 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2020, 05:48:20 AM

Will do. I've been making the bbs for a while now. Remember I've been feeding some Goldeneye Dwarf Cichlids for a month now. mim
...Way to go, Willie... everything was just right for them...! |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...I got a lot of little stuff done around here yesterday...today is a lot of prep for the swap and board meeting tomorrow...

...I finally caught the 3 male Kribs I want to sell or trade and the 3 peacock gudgeons...now there is one hybrid sterile female mollie to get out!...as soon as the net touches the water she dives into the plants...I think she's figured that I won't risk tearing up my plants to get her!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2020, 08:35:05 AM
...I got a lot of little stuff done around here yesterday...today is a lot of prep for the swap and board meeting tomorrow...

...I finally caught the 3 male Kribs I want to sell or trade and the 3 peacock gudgeons...now there is one hybrid sterile female mollie to get out!...as soon as the net touches the water she dives into the plants...I think she's figured that I won't risk tearing up my plants to get her!!!...

..there's always one dodo bird that makes things difficult..... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 01, 2020, 08:44:12 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 01, 2020, 08:35:05 AM

..there's always one dodo bird that makes things difficult..... ;)
...good description... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..been a busy morning....got a couple loads of wash done and shoveled the walks/driveway....a couple fry water changes....time for a snack or something  huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...busy here too...finished WC...prepped agenda for board meeting...had my cereal! ;D...heading out to In 'n' Out for a burger with Stan in an hour...then over to a LFS sponsor store to pick up a raffle donation...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

My luck turned to shit.  After finding a vape pen I proceeded to put it in my bath robe pocket and tossed it in the wash.  Then the puppies chewed one of cables to my modem in half.  First I hit the "vices store" then on to the pit of the universe, Walmart to pick up another.

Think I'll have lunch and perhaps I won't mess anything more up today.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 01, 2020, 01:00:38 PM
My luck turned to shit.  After finding a vape pen I proceeded to put it in my bath robe pocket and tossed it in the wash.  Then the puppies chewed one of cables to my modem in half.  First I hit the "vices store" then on to the pit of the universe, Walmart to pick up another.

Think I'll have lunch and perhaps I won't mess anything more up today.

.....oh no !...... :o.....hope it gets better  :) |^| :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I lost most of my motivation which means I can do little harm.