• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 05:30:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 140
Total: 141

Friday's meal...

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2017, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I had beef barley soup...Jan had cremed chunky potato with bacon soup......awesome....

In the fall and winter we like to have the chunky 'Progresso' soups around.......prices have soared on them some places @ $2.00+ a can, but I found then at $0.89 a can (buy 10)......potato bacon, beef barlet, beef vegetable, split pea w/ham, garden vegetable, New England and Manhattan clam chowders, old fashion chicken noodle, chicken and rice, hearty tomato, etal......I stocked up good, and may go back for more too, especially on sale....that's a great price.....great for a good hot lunch...or even dinner with hot fresh corn bread... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Barro's Pizza with 12-14 others...I'll just have a salad...too much junk food playing cards this afternoon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 03, 2017, 06:22:27 PM
...Barro's Pizza with 12-14 others...I'll just have a salad...too much junk food playing cards this afternoon...

...they have a Barro's underneath the Hancock building
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2017, 06:50:24 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 03, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

...they have a Barro's underneath the Hancock building
...Chicago?  might be the same family...they are from Chicago...or maybe it's a chain or franchise...they have Chicago photos all over the restaurant...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

waterboy

I had fried Tilapia fillets breaded with Ritz cracker crumbs.  Not because it's Friday but because I like fried fish.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.