• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:00:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 435
Total: 435

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Retired Person's Perspective

A FEW MUSINGS FROM "THE HOME"

1. I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people.  I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds.  People move out of the way much faster now.

3. You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands.  If they are holding a gun, she's probably pissed. 

4. Gone are the days when girls cooked like their mothers.  Now they drink like their fathers. 

5. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you've just met?  That's common sense leaving your body. 

6. I don't like making plans for the day.  Because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom. 

7. I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in a row.

8. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim.  I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning. 

9. Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers.  If you find one, what's your plan? 

10. Everyone has a right to be stupid.  Politicians just abuse the privilege.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

That's funny.  When the kids were young, we had a 4 foot green iguana named Murphy.  He had this 4 foot X 4 foot X 2 foot cage out in the family room.  Every so often he would get into it with one of the cats too.

Dennis

Mugwump

Where there's a will, there's a way....LOL

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

It's all in the technique....

Jon

Mugwump

:oh, that feels sooooo good'.....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon