• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:33:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 594
Total: 594

Fri. dinner

Started by Mugwump, July 10, 2015, 05:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.......Italian Beefs with sweet peppers...dunked well......fries and a Pepsi/iced tea.......dang awful good....those beefs were the size of footballs,,, ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

An entire pound of boiled shrimp with cocktail sauce.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I think we are all set for some fine dining with Chief Boyardee & Corn Dogs  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Yes sir.....love that stuff...both of them... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

As they say down south...Bless your poor dear hearts.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on July 10, 2015, 05:30:06 PM

I've got plenty, if you and Liz want to drop by.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 10, 2015, 05:38:45 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 10, 2015, 05:30:06 PM

I've got plenty, if you and Liz want to drop by.....

Dennis

LOL....Liz is snooty and doesn't appreciate good junk foods.....LOL     we keep a box of corn dogs in the freezer almost all the time....do you like those good tamales that come in a jar too??....yum yum.....a can of frijoles, chopped onions, and you're all set....
Jon

BallAquatics

You bet.  A few years back, I built the wife a floor to ceiling pantry.  Lots and lots of goodies.  My wifes the cook, I just heat things up.....

Dennis

wsantia1

I'll just have a pork chop sandwich. This has been a fattening week. ??? I put on at least 5 pounds this week. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Big hamburgers at Hardees, Bill also had onion rings.  Liz, I wish I had had what you had!  And a salad with them.
Barb