• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:38:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 500
Total: 501

Dinner???...wing it night...

Started by Mugwump, June 19, 2015, 05:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....make your own stuff.... ;D     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nothing exciting here.  Scrambled eggs, sliced home grown tomato, and blueberries and cream.  Tomorrow is grocery chopping day, though. ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Two tuna fish sandwiches and some Nathan's french fries (frozen, baked). Yogurt for dessert. Eaten with the left side of my mouth. It was very good. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 19, 2015, 06:50:07 PM
Two tuna fish sandwiches and some Nathan's french fries (frozen, baked). Yogurt for dessert. Eaten with the left side of my mouth. It was very good. ;D ;D ;D

There's a will, there's a way..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm going to have to turn vegetarian.  A customer gave me 9 tomatoes from his garden.  Another customer brought me a peach.  And just now my favorite neighbor showed up with 3 kinds of squash, okra, cucumbers, and more 'maters.  I planned on 2  'maters stuffed with lump crab meat tomorrow.  I don't know how I will manage to deal with the rest of this bounty.  Perhaps I won't go grocery shopping tomorrow, after all.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 19, 2015, 07:57:23 PM
I'm going to have to turn vegetarian.  A customer gave me 9 tomatoes from his garden.  Another customer brought me a peach.  And just now my favorite neighbor showed up with 3 kinds of squash, okra, cucumbers, and more 'maters.  I planned on 2  'maters stuffed with lump crab meat tomorrow.  I don't know how I will manage to deal with the rest of this bounty.  Perhaps I won't go grocery shopping tomorrow, after all.

I make a brine bowl every year...take a good sized bowl....slice tomatoes, peeled cucumbers, and Spanish onion in the bowl.....use 50/5o red vinegar and water....cup of sugar to taste..refrigerate....just keep adding all season.....a great salad topper or side with meals.....MMmmmm
Jon

BallAquatics

Nothing fancy here either, just good eats.....  grilled swiss & tomato soup.  French vanilla ice cream later.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

wsantia1

Tuna fish sandwiches, french fries and yogurt again tonight. Back on regular food tomorrow. Just in time for Father's Day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 20, 2015, 07:24:16 PM
Tuna fish sandwiches, french fries and yogurt again tonight. Back on regular food tomorrow. Just in time for Father's Day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Since it's Saturday now....LOL..we had some pasta dinner, green beans and ta da....jellied cranberry sauce.... ;D...yum yum...
Jon

ilroost

Chinese here tonight. Garlic chicken extra spicey. Can't wait until tomorrow. Kids are grilling out T-bones for me