• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 08:33:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 549
Total: 550

Friday coffee====>

Started by Mugwump, June 30, 2017, 06:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....morn'n all.... 8)    coffee's very good this morning...MMMmmmm....

Another gloomy morning.....heat and thorms moving through again.....so far, it's been a good rain, not a deluge.....but we're due for a drencher here soon....we'll see...it's an ominous sign when the city puts out the auxiliary pumps to speed the runoff down to the Kishwaukee river .....

..just putz'n for us.....some things in the fish room, etc......

now?....more coffee, of course  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.......pot #2, how do you do.....doo dah doo dah.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....half of 2017 gone....and where did it go ?  huh....wow, that was quick... huh wfwf huh
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is indeed great. It's going to be a fantastic weekend. Guest coming in from out of town but not until Sunday so I have some of the weekend doing things I want to do. lol

Waiting for the UPS person this morning. This has become a real challenge because sometimes they find me but most times they don't. Fedex knows where I am and so does the USPS. What's up, UPS? The worst part is that I can't even get through to the local office. I have to go through the 800 number and that sucks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 30, 2017, 08:35:46 AM
The coffee is indeed great. It's going to be a fantastic weekend. Guest coming in from out of town but not until Sunday so I have some of the weekend doing things I want to do. lol

Waiting for the UPS person this morning. This has become a real challenge because sometimes they find me but most times they don't. Fedex knows where I am and so does the USPS. What's up, UPS? The worst part is that I can't even get through to the local office. I have to go through the 800 number and that sucks.

....drive over and get a name/number.....I did....now the inside office folks are great  |^|.....I have UPS things held for pickup.....but we're fairly close to them.....had to...out UPS deliveries are always late afternoon/early evening as we're on the end of the driver's route.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Weather here...SOSDD...but just a little cooler start this morning....sitting here on the deck...read the paper...finished my book last night...giving it a day's rest and I'll start another one...

...think I'm gonna make a western type omelet for breakfast this morning...then go to Depot or Lowes to get the fixture to go through the wall in Lucy's shed to hook up a portable floor model AC unit that was left with the house when we bought it...I'll install tomorrow....looks like I have my work cut out for me...(anyone get the pun intended?)...yuk, yuk, yuk...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 30, 2017, 10:29:38 AM
Weather here...SOSDD...but just a little cooler start this morning....sitting here on the deck...read the paper...finished my book last night...giving it a day's rest and I'll start another one...

...think I'm gonna make a western type omelet for breakfast this morning...then go to Depot or Lowes to get the fixture to go through the wall in Lucy's shed to hook up a portable floor model AC unit that was left with the house when we bought it...I'll install tomorrow....looks like I have my work cut out for me...(anyone get the pun intended?)...yuk, yuk, yuk...

....have you checked the unit out yet to see if it's working well ?
Jon

wallace

It won't get over 90 today, and its been cooling off nicely at night. I unplugged the heater on the Rams yesterday during WC and OF COURSE I forgot to plug it back in. They got down to 74, no big deal but I need to rearrange the cords so the heater can lay on the bottom.

I tried out the new disc brakes on the trailer last night and woweee! they work good. It stops like I'm not even towing something.
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 30, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

Oh yeah...used it last September...then set it up yesterday...running fine! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 30, 2017, 11:24:00 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 30, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

Oh yeah...used it last September...then set it up yesterday...running fine! |^|

...great!!..... |^|
Jon