• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:02:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 819
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 818
Total: 818

Lazy day....

Started by Mugwump, March 29, 2013, 10:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A trip to WallyWorld to grab some food, and what not...over and got the dog/cat food...home to putz a bit....nice day, in the 40's right now....LOL..seems like summer.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

its starting to get nice down here as well its 47 but it feels like its 45
just been playing in the fish tanks trying to get the fish more happy (i love happy fish)

Mugwump

uh oh...calling for possible snow on Monday....I hope they're wrong....but then warming up again...getting to be close to shipping tome, finally.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 29, 2013, 03:44:53 PM
...getting to be close to shipping tome, finally.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've got my first box of the year going to Winchester, TN on Monday!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

I'm looking at Monday too, if destination temps hold in the warmer temps, like now...here, it's supposed to be colder again for a few days..then warm up....I'm weather watching...LOL
Jon

P4Angels

Have to do a few test runs with Jon before I want to start really shipping fish...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on March 29, 2013, 05:43:43 PM
Have to do a few test runs with Jon before I want to start really shipping fish...
Coming soon from our house to yours...... ;D
Jon

greydragon

i cant wait been waiting  6 weeks already
looking foreward to try my hand at breeding bn