• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:11:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 512
Total: 513

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, September 06, 2015, 06:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and yup, the coffee is really good...MMMmmm... A real hot couple of days ahead, then they're saying highs in the 60's by next weekend, lows in the 40's.....perhaps fall will begin to finally arrive ?

...water changes and putz'n today.....might move some fry around too....culling???   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is really good here too. Checking to see if I am going on any field trips today. If not I'll go to Petsmart, Wally World and do some water changes in no specific order. Culling? I may do some on the leftovers from an earlier spawn. ???

In my last spawn which has been free swimming for 20 days all of the fry are about the same size. Not a large spawn but a healthy spawn. They just started eating crushed flake, egg foo young and guppy magic, all from Captain Bob. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 06, 2015, 06:43:30 AM
They just started eating crushed flake, egg foo young and guppy magic, all from Captain Bob. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's great Willie.  You won't go wrong with Bob's food.  It's great stuff,  so glad I got that sampler last year.  I've just about replaced my feeding of golden pearls with Bob's food.

Hoping to break-down and give a good cleaning to some tanks today before it gets unbearable.  Looks like cool weather moving in next week.  Will be time to start setting up some breeders.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

PaulineMi

Hot here today...may reach 90. We will ride our bikes early then I'll do a water change on the "blues" tank this afternoon. Maybe catch the Tigers game to see if they can begin another losing streak after yesterday's rare win.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)