• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:57:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Monday has arrived....

Started by Mugwump, April 28, 2014, 06:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...still rainy, windy, dank....but the coffee;s good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....some real down pours and such last night.....quite a few tornadoes from this storm, in other states....that junk is still headed this way......I see Liz is in the southern path, Ed's along the Illinois river, Bob's down state, etc...be safe out there folks......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Nasty storm this one is.  Hope you will all be fine, we get this mess later today, tomorrow and Wed.  Tornadoes scare me worse than anything.  At least with hurricanes here we get plenty of advance warnings.  Not so with tornadoes.
At least I am not home alone anymore.
Barb

Mugwump

I forgot that it's moving east.....the rest of you folks are in for a real treat.....be safe out there...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

me............I'm making another pot of coffee... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 28, 2014, 09:26:55 AM
me............I'm making another pot of coffee... ;D

I can use another pot too. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

Storm just went thru. Hailed like crazy and windy. Now it's starting to clear up.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on April 28, 2014, 07:39:52 PM
Storm just went thru. Hailed like crazy and windy. Now it's starting to clear up.

just starting through here the last little bit......wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... ;D
Jon