• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:59:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 626
Total: 626

Another gorgeous Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, April 26, 2014, 10:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...........Coffee's great, swap tomorrow......wonderful ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

,,forgot to add that Joel and crew are stopping by this afternoon too.....after a little sabbatical, Joel's getting things going again... ;D

http://www.angelsanddiscus.com/

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..... ;D..just cut the grass for the first time this year.....self defense tho....supposed to rain all this coming week, it'd be a foot tall by then.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

That's good to hear that Joel is going to get back into it. I have got some nice fish from him before.
I'm almost finished with the stand. Need to paint and seal it. Then I can start thinking about what to do with the big tank.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 26, 2014, 12:51:33 PM
That's good to hear that Joel is going to get back into it. I have got some nice fish from him before.
I'm almost finished with the stand. Need to paint and seal it. Then I can start thinking about what to do with the big tank.

...nice....now quick get the tank on it...get it out of the fish room....then real quick snag another one for in there..... ;D...ya think Michelle would notice???....
Jon

b125killer

I don't think I can get another tank just yet. Michelle would kill me twice,  once just wouldn't be enough. I will however be setting up the 40breeder and diving the other one still, Also keeping the 20s going. I'm thinking of doing a double stand for the 155 and 72 gallon tanks. That along with the 90 should give me some grow out room. I still need to find a spot for the long fin pleco pair that I have.  I just have too many plecos now. I need to move the albinos out of the ten so they can grow out also. On top of all of that there is more pleco fry in two different caves. I have been letting nature take it's course with some of them. I just dont have room for pleco fry right now.
Scott

b125killer

I got the stand painted and one coat of urethane on. My boy is cleaning his tank. I think I like him cleaning it. That means I don't have too. ;D

Scott

Mugwump

...good progress.....Joel and daughter just left.....with 5 bags of goodies  ;D....they'll do well with Joel...he has the touch... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I got the stand and hood done. It was a pain in the butt too. I made the doors flush with the face. I didn't factor in the paint on the doors. They didn't fit so good after I finished it. I had to sand a lot of paint off to get the doors to fit. Also I painted the hood shut. It was nerve racking getting it unstuck without scratching it all up. It's dry to the touch but still needs to dry more. there is still some white spots where the urethane isn't cured yet.
Scott

ilroost

Mugwump

That's a winner, Scott.....very, very nice...... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Thanks guys, it's gotten a lot shiner overnight. That makes me happy. Now onto my next project. The stand for the 155 bow front. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 27, 2014, 08:37:19 PM
Thanks guys, it's gotten a lot shiner overnight. That makes me happy. Now onto my next project. The stand for the 155 bow front.

...tried calling Bob about the stand,,,no answer......I'll try again, or drop by there....
Jon

b125killer

Thanks Jon, let me know if you find anything out.
Scott