• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:37:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 614
Total: 614

T's Friday.....

Started by Mugwump, April 25, 2014, 05:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good, real good....now to wake up... ;D....supposed to be a nice day, around 70...tomorrow too.....then we'll need to build an ark....rain for a week straight....farmers are still waiting....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Its raining cats and dogs here. Like the rain better than snow.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 25, 2014, 06:17:33 AM
Its raining cats and dogs here. Like the rain better than snow.

...yup, snow can go bye bye now.. ;D.....dang this coffee is good...MMMmm...another pot's in order here  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I like the rain better too. I'm hoping to work on the 75g stand today, maybe finishing it tomorrow. For some reason I just dont feel like working on it. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 25, 2014, 07:19:27 AM
I like the rain better too. I'm hoping to work on the 75g stand today, maybe finishing it tomorrow. For some reason I just dont feel like working on it.

..git er done.........then's it's done... ;D
Jon

EdKaz

QuoteI'm hoping to work on the 75g stand today, maybe finishing it tomorrow. For some reason I just dont feel like working on it. 

Must be sumthin in the air....I have one more 75 here laying in the middle of the 'fish room" that needs a stand. I planned on building it for 3 days now LOL..........I might have to actually  'git er done' today though........the swaps only 2 days away :o

Ron Sower

Linda's cousins are here from San Antonio. We're having coffee now and they're going on about how it's so nice we have so much rain now and everything is so green! Guess it's all relative....!   ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron