• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:40:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 607
Total: 607

Morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, April 16, 2014, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I'm late, but we just finished burying Cecil. He hadn't been his usual self, and was laying around and sleeping a lot. Yesterday day afternoon he vomited his food, and late last night he had a bloody bowel movement...and was calling us out, he was scared and stressed. We saddled up and drove 25 miles to the emergency vet. He was panting heavily, and they put him on oxygen. They managed to get a blood work up and his white count was very,very low,,,,he had renal failure and was not in good shape. We decided he'd suffered enough, and had him put to sleep. We'll miss our little angel, he loved all that he met. He was my very special little friend. I'll miss him dearly. I love you, Cecil...I do.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Awwhhhh
This is SAD news John. :'(
Seeing the two of you together, it was plain to see Cecil was indeed your special Lil friend.

I am sorry for your and Jans loss

wsantia1

I'm so sorry to hear about Cecil. I know who special he was to you and Jan.  May he rest in peace.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

I am so sorry for your loss Jon and Jan.  I can tell he was a special pet.  He had a wonderful home!
Barb

Mugwump

Thanks folks...we appreciate you kind thoughts.

Quote from: EdKaz on April 16, 2014, 10:41:54 AM
Awwhhhh
This is SAD news John. :'(
Seeing the two of you together, it was plain to see Cecil was indeed your special Lil friend.

I am sorry for your and Jans loss

yes he was..huh?....we bonded early, he and I,...he adored Mary ;D...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

I am sorry for your and Jans loss so hard to go thru!!! Did not get the pleasure of meeting him but loved hearing the tales about the boys!!

ilroost

Jon, i'm so sorry. It's never easy to lose a love one

Ron Sower

Jon, really sorry you and Jan lost such a good friend. Really.
Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Thanks folks....he's already talking to us....I've called him twice without thinking...put a tear in my eye, and a smile on my face at the same time....we've been watching Manny and Abby, look for him, sad....Manny and her, will some get extra 'sugar' now.....they feel it too....
Jon

EdKaz

Mary just got home from work and I  shared the sad news with her. As sad as she is, she is happy to have had a chance to meet the Lil Fella.

She wanted me to share these "cyber hugs" from us to you and Jan........

Take your left hand and place it on your right shoulder, and take your right hand, and place it on your left shoulder.............now SQUEEZE.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on April 16, 2014, 06:35:56 PM
Mary just got home from work and I  shared the sad news with her. As sad as she is, she is happy to have had a chance to meet the Lil Fella.

She wanted me to share these "cyber hugs" from us to you and Jan........

Take your left hand and place it on your right shoulder, and take your right hand, and place it on your left shoulder.............now SQUEEZE.

Thanks...that helped....
Jon

BallAquatics

So sorry to hear you lost such a dear friend Jon.  No doubt Manny and Abby will tune-in to your sadness and help you and Jan through a tough time.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 17, 2014, 07:18:49 AM
So sorry to hear you lost such a dear friend Jon.  No doubt Manny and Abby will tune-in to your sadness and help you and Jan through a tough time.

Dennis

Thanks Dennis,....Manny's picked up the slack, and Abby's there with us always...she makes me smile.
Jon

b125killer

I'm so sorry to hear that. He was a special little friend and will truly be missed. :'( rest in peace Cecil.
Scott

Rjb3

We're sorry for your loss.