• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:00:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 583
Total: 583

Back from Ed's...

Started by Mugwump, April 12, 2014, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

sheesh...took him some BN's, came home with tanks....Jan,Scott and I spent some time gabbing and talking about fish and anything else that came up....LOL....Ed's got some nice looking tanks, as always, but..........doh.......forgot my camera at home and my glasses at Ed's....a doublr 'seniot moment'.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It was a fun day. Thanks Ed for letting us stop by. Your fish room is nice and your tanks are so clean.
Oh no you forgot your glasses Jon! I guess you'll have to go back ;D
Scott

LizStreithorst

You guys may have to suffer the horrendous cruel winters, but you have interesting fish people close enough to see more than once in a blue moon.  You have no idea how lucky you are.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 12, 2014, 04:07:02 PM
It was a fun day. Thanks Ed for letting us stop by. Your fish room is nice and your tanks are so clean.
Oh no you forgot your glasses Jon! I guess you'll have to go back ;D

Ed's daughter is coming this way to work tomorrow...she was nice enough to say that she'd bring them along... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

Had a great time this morning.
THANKS AGAIN John,Jan and Scott for stopping out, and your generosity. You folks are helping me far more than I think you realize. I hope I can return the favors in the near future. You are welcome back anytime.

I know Liz mentioned something about pictures or videos of Jan's new birds. What you all are missing out on is Johns imitation of them birds......hopefully at some point John will do it again and Jan can record a video to share........Guranteed to make even the grumpiest of souls SMILE BIG !!!

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on April 12, 2014, 06:22:59 PM
Had a great time this morning.
THANKS AGAIN John,Jan and Scott for stopping out, and your generosity. You folks are helping me far more than I think you realize. I hope I can return the favors in the near future. You are welcome back anytime.

I know Liz mentioned something about pictures or videos of Jan's new birds. What you all are missing out on is Johns imitation of them birds......hopefully at some point John will do it again and Jan can record a video to share........Guranteed to make even the grumpiest of souls SMILE BIG !!!

....LOL...remember Ed...Winston's 'da man'....LOLOLOLOLOL....
Jon

b125killer

That was hilarious. ;D I would of taking a video but was busy laughing.
Scott

EdKaz

Quote....LOL...remember Ed...Winston's 'da man'....LOLOLOLOLOL....

Ole Winston may in fact be "da man" but your imitation of him was PRICELESS!

I tried explaining how that imitation went to Mary when she got home, but all that would come out was a few words......and LAUGHTER. Shes pretty sure I've lost it completely now.

Mugwump

I can see !!!!....Jan ans I, went over for breakfast at 'Egg Haven'....great chow, big..make that huge servings.... ;D we're stuffed.......now...more coffee ;D
Jon

EdKaz

Quote.Jan ans I, went over for breakfast at 'Egg Haven'....great chow, big..make that huge servings....

Yes........ Weve eaten there a few times and NEVER went away wishing for more. A lil higher priced than the typical "breakfast diner" out here, but they DO pile on the breakfast grub unlike any other we've ever eaten at...eat it all, and it makes ya want to go home and  take a nap :)

I take it you found your seeing aid device?

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on April 13, 2014, 12:19:37 PM
Quote.Jan ans I, went over for breakfast at 'Egg Haven'....great chow, big..make that huge servings....

Yes........ Weve eaten there a few times and NEVER went away wishing for more. A lil higher priced than the typical "breakfast diner" out here, but they DO pile on the breakfast grub unlike any other we've ever eaten at...eat it all, and it makes ya want to go home and  take a nap :)

I take it you found your seeing aid device?

Yup, got my peepers back....needed em today too, we moved fry and did water changes.... ;D  I'll finish up in the morning....a few pair laying and I'll wait to disturb em......
Jon