• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:01:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 582
Total: 582

da 'boids'....

Started by Mugwump, April 16, 2016, 09:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..are now chirping with the outside birds.....LOL

..except Igor, of course.....he's in there chattering every word he knows....and sometimes getting stuck on 'pretty boidy'...or 'come on, come on, let's go'...LOL....which he got from us coaxing Heidi to go outside, or come back in ?...she can be as slow as molasses.....sheesh....wait....now he's stuck on 'what?' 'uh oh'......LOLOLOL......and 'whatcha doin'?'......what a nut case.... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf

'Hello'..'Hello'...........'what?'......'boidie, boidie, pretty boidie, boidie'............... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

There wasawas a street vendor in Lahaina with several large beautiful birds you could have your photo done with. Thought about you and Jan when I saw them!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron