• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:36:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 644
Total: 644

Sunday.....

Started by Mugwump, August 18, 2013, 06:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Looks like a fish room putz day.  ;D ...some water changes, and fry moving.. ;D... slow and easy.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Looks like I'll be doing much of the same.  Not moving any fry though.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

We've had so much rain lately, ground is so saturated, I expect to see tons of mushrooms in the yard.
Humidity stays at 98% almost constantly. 
Barb

BallAquatics

Looks like another great day here.  72?F with 68% humidity, one of those days that make you feel great to be alive!  I love fall with the cool and crisp mornings.  My favorite time of the year!  No doubt we'll have some more hot weather, but I'm certainly enjoying this preview of things to come.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 18, 2013, 09:58:39 AM
Looks like another great day here.  72?F with 68% humidity, one of those days that make you feel great to be alive!  I love fall with the cool and crisp mornings.  My favorite time of the year!  No doubt we'll have some more hot weather, but I'm certainly enjoying this preview of things to come.   ;)

Dennis

Ditto, Dennis..if I had to pick a season...it'd be the fall....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

No laundry got done today.  Too cool, humid and overcast to hang it to dry.  If it's the same tomorrow I will have to do my laundry and then drive into Ellisville to the laundromat to dry it.  What a waste of time!  Give me the sun and the heat!  I love to sweat and I hate to freeze.
Always move forward. Never look back.