• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Vacations....

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2016, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..ok, Ron's in the islands............so where's everyone else going...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Chicago in July and the Bahamas in Nov, on a cruise ship.  Me alone in July, Bill and I in Nov.  Can hardly wait for both!
Barb

JR

Glasgow in August for 2 weeks
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 04, 2016, 06:08:34 PM
Glasgow in August for 2 weeks

..Glasgow ??....very nice... |^|
Jon

greydragon

Vacation what does this word mean??never had one in 45 years so i dont know what it is

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on April 04, 2016, 06:49:24 PM
Vacation what does this word mean??never had one in 45 years so i dont know what it is

...sitting on your neighbor's porch drinking his beer.... |^|
Jon

Rjb3

We're planning another trip to Florida and a houseboat trip to Arkansas this summer. Then, later this summer, Florida yet again while it's hot just to see if we can stand the heat. Don't want to move if it's gonna be too hot for us. Then, a working vacation to the Dells for a few days in September for a Master Gardener convention with Gale. We may need to take a few days off to rest between vacations. LOL

greydragon

never have i " ...sitting on your neighbor's porch drinking his beer."nor his coffee lol