• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 10:41:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 749
Total: 749

Tuesday's 1st coffee of 2019

Started by Mugwump, January 01, 2019, 04:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it didn't disappoint .....this coffee is very, very good.. :) |^| :)

...Morn'n all !..Happy New Year !

....no plans for today except to just take it as it comes along.....

..more coffee........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon and all. Happy New Year. Haven't had my coffee yet. BRB. Just got back from having a great cup of coffee. Sitting in the quiet at Vikki's house (they are still sleeping lol) pondering the rest of my day. I'll hang out until lunchtime and go home and hang out in the fish room for the rest of the day. I am so glad this holiday season is over. Now I can work on recovering my finances.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good morning all....made it til a little after midnight...hsppy new year to all you Mugwumpers!...

...just cooling it today...have an early potluck dinner here at the annex today...Rose Parade comes on in 35 minutes...

....minimum wage in AZ goes up to $11/hour today...$12 next year... $32 increase in AZ car registration...can't get married unless you're 16 or older in AZ now...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...a gloomy looking day to start the New Year's here........they say the 'cold' temps are closing in fast for us....oh joy.. wfwf
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2019, 12:15:25 PM
...a gloomy looking day to start the New Year's here........they say the 'cold' temps are closing in fast for us....oh joy.. wfwf

It hit a high of 60 degrees here today. In Southern Maryland too. Last year it was 9 degrees here on this date. huh
Willie

Mugwump

..I'm afraid we won't be seeing 60's for quite awhile..... :D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2019, 05:47:10 PM
..I'm afraid we won't be seeing 60's for quite awhile..... :D

Probably the last time for us.
Willie