• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:13:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 573
Total: 575

Monday eats ?

Started by Mugwump, January 16, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....chicken breasts, corn, beans, peaches, and whatever.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Chicken cutlet Parmenides with french fries. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Beef Stronanoff.   I am starving.  I'm just waiting for the rice to cook.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....dang it !  we're out of cupcakes  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Its looking like some pork roast from yesterday, something else, and two kinds of pie... apple and pumpkin.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I don't need no cupcake.  I'm full to the gill on stroganoff.

BallAquatics

Canned ravioli.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Oh Dennis...Canned ravioli will keep you alive but that's about it.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 16, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
Oh Dennis...Canned ravioli will keep you alive but that's about it.

I made a half-hearted attempt to doctor it up a bit, but it still wasn't anything to write home about.  LOL

Dennis

LizStreithorst

When you visit I shall cook. 

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 16, 2017, 08:39:05 PM
When you visit I shall cook.

Sounds wonderful.  I'm really looking forward to meeting you in person.  Anymore, every time I listen to Lynne Rossetto Kasper, I think of you.

I'm hoping to spend the better part of tomorrow starting the project of getting my bikes back to road readiness.   |^|  Might take most of the first day just getting them uncovered.  Pop was a bit of a pack rat and has stuff packed in around both of them.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

And if what I make sucks we will jump on your bike and I'll treat you to a good food place in Hattiesburg.  I like to cook but I ain't no Lynn Rosetto Kasper.  Sometimes I fail.

BallAquatics

Sounds like a plan to me!  Although, I'm sure whatever you fix will be delightful.   |^|

Dennis