• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 04:05:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 785
Total: 785

Mockingbird Fight

Started by LizStreithorst, May 19, 2013, 12:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Two landed on the top rail of my fence and a huge fight broke out.  They fought on the fence, they few in the air and fought, they went back to the fence and fought, they rolled around on the grass and fought.  After fighting on the grass they went back to the fence and got all close to one another.  Then they flew off into the woods arm in arm so to speak.  That's when I realized that it was not a fight I was witnessing.  I guess Mockingbirds like it rough :o
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Scott

ilroost

LOL, sounds like me and my wife

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

You guys get a lot of poison ivy??...chiggers?.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I've been out here 15 years now, and I don't remember seeing any poison ivy anywhere! I could be missing it, but usually keep an eye out for it since I'm allergic to it.  But I don't get out tramping thru the woods and fields like I did in younger years in Va.

Chiggers? No cases of them so far!

TIcks, yes, they're here.

No mockingbirds, cardinals or blue jays.  I miss those songs a lot, having grown up with them.  The last time I was in Va, it was like being in heaven while I just sat out on the carport with my eyes closed and listened! That trip was to move my Mom into assisted living.  A tough trip.

But I've digressed long enough....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron