• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:31:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Look at what I found

Started by LizStreithorst, May 19, 2013, 11:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

He's just a little baby.  I hope my dogs don't discover him.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

BallAquatics

One of our cats brought one in many years ago like that.  He still had the markings on his belly from being in the egg.  His name is Bob and he still lives in my fish room!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Very cool Liz. Such a little guy.

Dennis what kind of set up do you have for Bob?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Nice Liz...look around..where there's one, etc....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 19, 2013, 11:56:47 AM
Dennis what kind of set up do you have for Bob?

He is now living in a 35 gallon Sterilite tub with some flag stones piled up above water level in one corner for basking, drying off, etc.  My son took him with him when he moved out, but some how he has come back to live here..... (the turtle that is).....  much the same as my daughters cats!!!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Lol.....my Parents got stuck with my dog, cat and guinea pig. They finally made me take the guinea pig which I had to sneak into my apartment.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Barb

Awwwww!  I love turtles, are you keeping him?  I work with the turtles at the aquarium, so many people like turtles I am finding out.  I bet yours is either last year's hatch or could be this year's.  They usually hide in underbrush or even the soil until they are about 5 yrs old and big enough to survive things eating them (maybe).
Barb

greydragon

i wish they where legal here

LizStreithorst

They changed the law on the aquatic ones here in Mississippi about a year ago.  Make a trip across the border and you can pick some up at a fish store.

The guy I found is a box turtle.  Not gonna keep him.  He will have a much better, although riskier life in my pastures and woods.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Nice find, He looks so cute. Good eye Liz,
Scott