• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 09:23:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 762
Total: 762

LOL..a new one

Started by Mugwump, May 17, 2013, 11:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..at least for me... ;D

We are looking for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in North America as well as making payments through him/her to us. You do not have to leave your present job for this offer because this job
offer will be on a part time basis and remunerations on a percentage basis of 10% of the total amount you receive from our customers at any time on our behalf. You are not expected to spend any funds at your end( No financial obligation).

The reason we seek your assistance is that most of our customer prefer to pay us in checks.  Hence, most North America checks takes a longer time to clear here in United Kingdom thereby holding business down for us and our associates. We
already have customers who are ready to remit payment to our appointed payment receiving officer within your country.

If you are interested,  do send us your complete full names, Address, and Phone Number  to: andersonresourcescoltd@yahoo.com   for fruther clarificaton

Thanks for your understanding, we anxiously await your response.

Regards,

Anderson Nelson
Executive Director
Anderson Resources Ltd

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

pashley

uhm, sounds like a scam to me....... ???

Mugwump

Quote from: pashley on May 17, 2013, 12:26:38 PM
uhm, sounds like a scam to me....... ???

LOL.....you betcha
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Don't you want to launder Nelson's drug money?
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on May 17, 2013, 01:31:50 PM
Don't you want to launder Nelson's drug money?

naw, it's not drug money, I don't live in the Bahamas...LOL....but then, he ain't in GB either, I'll bet...... ;D..he probably wants me to open an account with a check from him...then send some money back to link the accounts up......and,of course, the check will bounce after my funds are sent......oh gee, how can that be....???.............LOL
Jon

PaulineMi

Hey...must be Anderson really, really trusts you.  Lol.  ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)