• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 11:36:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 769
Total: 769

ok, Dennis

Started by Mugwump, May 17, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I got my grass cut.... ;D.......that's one off the list....check
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Me too!  Just finished up.  Need to run the sweeper and then go pick-up my oldest grand son who's staying the weekend.  We've got plans to hunt salamanders in the woods, maybe find us a small garter snake, and then fly some helicopters.  Sounds like a busy weekend.  Oh, he'll probably want to drive the garden tractor too.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 17, 2013, 12:09:52 PM
Me too!  Just finished up.  Need to run the sweeper and then go pick-up my oldest grand son who's staying the weekend.  We've got plans to hunt salamanders in the woods, maybe find us a small garter snake, and then fly some helicopters.  Sounds like a busy weekend.  Oh, he'll probably want to drive the garden tractor too.....

Dennis

My kind of weekend....enjoy
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 17, 2013, 12:09:52 PM

Dennis

My Dad and my son (now 43) had special times together...great memories. 

How old is your grandson?  I agree with Jon. Perfect weekend.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 17, 2013, 02:27:32 PM
How old is your grandson?

Benjamin, who is spending the weekend, just turned 7.  That's his sister Aubrey when they were getting their tonsils out about a month ago.

His 3 year old little brother Christopher is going to be the fish keeper.

The jury is still out on the littlest one Jaden...

Dennis

Mugwump

Aren't G'kids great.....ahem, most of the time....LOL....don't leave Crayons in your fish room....
Jon

ilroost

LOL Jon,been there done that. my little one drew me a pict. of a fish on a tank one year

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on May 17, 2013, 08:17:05 PM
LOL Jon,been there done that. my little one drew me a pict. of a fish on a tank one year

Me, I had 'Grandpa' on about 25 tanks.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Great pictures of the cuties Dennis. I remember the one of Christopher.  That photo could be framed and hung in your fishroom.

Crayons in the fishroom...too funny. Lol.

My son and his little friend dumped Cocoa Puffs in a tank.   Why?   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Both the kids had their tonsils out at the same time? that had to be rough. I think I would rather have the crayons on the tank then  Cocoa Puffs in the tank. Maybe they thought the fish were coo coo for cocoa puffs. ;D
Scott