• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:51:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 774
Total: 774

Trip to Missouri, I'm back...yay

Started by pashley, May 17, 2013, 09:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pashley

leaving today to go and pick up my mom and bring her back to colorado. really excited because i am going to be stopping by Beckie's and picking up some of her angels to bring back with me. can't wait to meet her and see her angels and bring some of those pretties home.  ;D

PaulineMi

What fun. Tell Beckie that Pauline said "hi".   ;)  She and I share the same birthday.

Have a safe trip.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

pashley

i will, Pauline. how fun. super excited to get some of her babies.

Mugwump

Give 'Beckers' my best regards too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Have a safe trip.

Dennis

pashley

will do Jon and thank you Dennis

ilroost

Have a great trip. Picts of the angels when you get back

b125killer

Sounds fun have a great trip.
Scott

pashley

well, i am back. was a long trip. stopped by Beckie's and got to see her beautiful angels, and brought some of them home. she has some of the most beautiful angels....ever  :o. it was hard to choose what i wanted so i was able to bring a little of each home. i have lots of pretties to grow out now and am so excited to see how they turn out. will take some pics and post here in a few days. gotta get mom settled first.