• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:18:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 802
Total: 802

Summer plans

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2013, 07:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on May 15, 2013, 07:53:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 15, 2013, 02:22:55 PM
Quote from: P4Angels on May 15, 2013, 02:09:40 PM
Cubs are playing in seattle and we are headed to one of the games......  Go! Cubs GO... Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago what do you say the CUBS are gonna win today.... :D

Yowser !!!!!!.....you betcha....we're not like those cry baby Cardinal fans....LOL... 8)
oh, now your making it personable!!!!

LOL...naw, it's the usual Card's/Cub fans banter....... ;D....one of my best friends folks are avid Card/Cub fans...she wears red on game day, he wears blue...it's hilarious....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

you know Jon there is time to get couple more tickets if you and jan would like to join in with us

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on May 15, 2013, 09:49:38 PM
you know Jon there is time to get couple more tickets if you and jan would like to join in with us

Sorry hon, we'd love too..but not this time.....we'd need some swap $$$'s to pull that off....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Well you better get busy!!! :o :-*