• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:45:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 766
Total: 767

Summer plans

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2013, 07:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

So what's everyone doing this summer?....trips?...stay around home??....come here for some burgers on the grill?....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Ah, vacation.  I take one every two years.  This year is not the one.  I'm saving up to go to NADA 2014.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Not til October but am spending a night in Vegas to see Cirque de Soliel "O" then heading up to Zion National Park for a few days. I keep a vacation funds envelope in my sock drawer.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Staying home. Being a over the road truck driver, staying home is vacation

Barb

We take our main yearly vacation, to a tropical area, in January.  Will have a few day or weekend trips within NC this summer.  Zoo in Asheboro will be in June.  My husband can ride his scooter there for miles.  He is walking challenged now.
Barb

BallAquatics

Vacation is really not an option around here, but I'd like to get some things done on the house.  Maybe build a proper workshop so I can clear-out the rest of the garage and be able to finish up the fish room.....

Dennis

P4Angels2

We are pondering about whether to go watch the Cubs play a game this year

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

P4Angels2

well they are Jon's favorite

Mugwump

Why??...because if you support your favorite team, and are a true baseball fan, you never give up hope ....things are turning around some for the Cubs, it's not an on/off switch from bad to good...good fans stay the course.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on May 15, 2013, 06:23:58 AM
Why??...because if you support your favorite team, and are a true baseball fan, you never give up hope ....things are turning around some for the Cubs, it's not an on/off switch from bad to good...good fans stay the course.....

Here, here!  ;)  (or is it Hear, hear...? Lol)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels

Cubs are playing in seattle and we are headed to one of the games......  Go! Cubs GO... Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago what do you say the CUBS are gonna win today.... :D
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on May 15, 2013, 02:09:40 PM
Cubs are playing in seattle and we are headed to one of the games......  Go! Cubs GO... Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago what do you say the CUBS are gonna win today.... :D

Yowser !!!!!!.....you betcha....we're not like those cry baby Cardinal fans....LOL... 8)
Jon

ilroost

Quote from: Mugwump on May 15, 2013, 02:22:55 PM
Quote from: P4Angels on May 15, 2013, 02:09:40 PM

Yowser !!!!!!.....you betcha....we're not like those cry baby Cardinal fans....LOL... 8)
oh, now your making it personable!!!!