• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:17:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 737
Total: 737

dogfish getting ready to spawn

Started by P4Angels, April 04, 2013, 04:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

What an amazing 1st time mommy she is very attentive to her "kids". But poor daddy gets snapped at if he tries to get anywhere near their box. We did lose 1 of our little girls. She was the runt and just couldn't compete with all the others.. can't wait for their eyes to open.

P4Angels2

Here is the 4 weeks old puppies getting to see the "outside" world for the first time!!!

Hon, right below the 'B' above is a link tool....click it and paste the pic/jpg link between the brackets...you can, also, click preview, to check it....

Mugwump

Puppies are cool....the 'demons' would love to play with them..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

I can just imagine the little demons would think they were mice and pick them up and carry them off

Mugwump

Actually I think they would sit and study them.....they get that way with new things...stare, study, maybe a paw touch....circle...repeat.....just don't make a loud noise, or they'll go three feet straight up......LOL...their concentration is amazing.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Then we would have to peel them off the ceiling when these little one's get to playing ::)...some sound like their purring but I think its to be a growl....and their mini barks at each other are so funny,,,,

Mugwump

They sound like little bundles of joy..... ;D
Jon

P4Angels2

That they are with the best combinations of both parents...sweet and loving with a little bit of demonic activity....

b125killer

I like the dapple, there all so cute. I have a piebald dachshund. He would love to play with the puppies.
Scott

P4Angels2

They are so much fun now to watch and you can definitly tell when they are awake playing...you can hear them clear outside....their little growls at ya when you roll over and rub their tummies...and then they grab a hold of our wrists as if to say don't stop!!!