• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:16:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 332
Total: 332

Sort of sunny Saturday

Started by Barb, December 12, 2020, 07:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Maybe it will get sunnier later on.  But is to go up to 70 today, now to put away the jacket and get out shorts again?  Very strange weather.  I have frozen plants outside to get rid of.  I am feeling quite well this morning, but go to get a Covid test later this morning.  If I have it, it just goes to prove that wearing a mask and washing hands 100 times a day doesn't guarantee anythng.  I have been so careful.  Will let you know how it goes.  Hope you all have a good day!
Barb

wsantia1

Hi Barb and everyone. It was a mostly cloudy day here with temps getting into the 60s. Not a bad day to be outside which is where I was.

I went for my CT scan yesterday and I'll just say I need to do some followup. As of this moment my issue could be something minor but more testing is needed to make sure.

I hope everyone is having a good day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I hate that my fishie friends are stressed.  I'm much better today, thank God.  Depression sucks. 

We had a bit of light rain this morning and then it turned to the warmest most beautiful day.  I'm wearing short.  The cold and wet is just around the corner, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.