• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 02:19:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 451
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 455
Total: 455

Sooooooooooo, Jan's been in the garden

Started by Mugwump, August 16, 2013, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

She was picking veggies, etc.....and...found this.... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 16, 2013, 07:33:02 PM
Would those be Siamese twins?

No exactly....LOL....one looks overly fond of the other's, ahem,  Jan Mansfield assets.... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Should have heard the laughter here, when she brought them in.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

I was over at Dans today and seen some strange tomatoes. He gave me so many vegetables, I'm not to sure what i'm going to do with them all. He did give me some nice squash. too bad I don't know how to cook it. I wounder if the plecos would like it? We were eating it right out of the garden.   
Scott

Mugwump

I take the yellow squash and cut it in nice chunks, boil it til soft, then add butter and a little milk to mash it like potatoes....yummy.....a little ground pepper...MMmmmm.... ;D
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Salted butter pepper and some cinnamon on the yellow squash is awesome. Poke a couple of holes in it, put it in a roasting pan with an inch of water, 350 F for an hour with a cover on it, cut it in half at an hour, add the butter cinnamon and peeper and turn on the broiler if it is above itr for a few minutes to brown the top. You can use brown sugar too. It's nice.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

I will send this link to my horticulturist friend.  It will make him laugh.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

These are the squash I got. I'm going to cook it all a little different. I'm going to grill some of it boil some and bread and fry some. I'm sure I will find one of them I like. I also got a mess load of green beans. I'm smoking a pork loin now. I'm going to put the beans and squash on the grill in a little bit. 
Scott

Mugwump

Ahhhhhh...a gourmet treat at Chez Scott tonight   ;D
Jon

b125killer

Scott

BillT

Here's a tomato I got yesterday from one of my plants. This one makes tomatoes that are initially black, but then turn red on the bottom as they ripen.

BillT